Monday, August 2, 2010

Love is Tough Time is rough

ahhh swedish volk singing sweet sweet melodies while reading Fever Crumb by Phillip Reeve,

"The author of the best-selling and critically beloved Mortal Engines quartet has written a stunning prequel. Fever Crumb is set a generation before the events of Mortal Engines, when cities are just beginning to devour each other. Is the mystery of Fever, adopted daughter of Dr Crumb, the key to the secret that lies at the heart of London?"

so i loved loved loved the mortal engines, but i felt that this book was a little disappointing, don't get me wrong i still loved it but i felt that it didn't have enough meat (being vegetarian should i replace this with tofu?) in its plot, Fever Crumb (le heroine) is a sheltered girl raised in a big head (the reminder of a past regime) by a bunch of engineers(scientists) she's chosen by an archaeologist to assist him in a dig. and everything starts to go down hill from there... so anyway this book is kind of directed towards a younger audience (10-12 year olds) but it still possesses the imagination of mortal engines (who wouldn't want to live in a moving city) and i think it would be a great lead on for a younger audience to read Mortal engines
3/5 stars
FACT-Wikipedia is hiring until August 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books I'm reading

  • angel
  • the diamond of drury lane
  • The survival game
  • Nick and Norah's infinite playlist
  • Fever Crumb; Phillip Reeve

About Me

My photo
I am Tom. I can jump. I can read. Read me jumping. Read me reading.