Tuesday, July 27, 2010

F2M; Hazel Edwards

So i'm sitting here in MVT (music Video Tech) and surfing the blogs, so i finished this book this morning i can't really describe it, it was reeaally weird. so we have Skye a punky girl who's just gotten out of high school and doesn't know what she wants to be except she knows one thing, she wants to be a guy more specifically Finn. i found the actual book concept weird, not that i have anything against transexuals but the writing was really good and i like how the author chose to give voice to a (presumably??) large number of people who are confused about who they really are. though the book was kind of centred around Skye/Finn's transition the secondary characters were just as good, especially the car mad dad and the lesbian punk best friend2.99/5 stars. on another note i've started listening to this great little album ("Grand" by Matt and Kim) one of my friends is crazy about them i'm not usually into this kinda stuff (Synthy 80's piano music) but its really fun.
FACT-American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating 1 olive from each salad served in first-class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books I'm reading

  • angel
  • the diamond of drury lane
  • The survival game
  • Nick and Norah's infinite playlist
  • Fever Crumb; Phillip Reeve

About Me

My photo
I am Tom. I can jump. I can read. Read me jumping. Read me reading.