Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ciao depressed wolf girl....


so i just finished lonely werewolf girl 2! lent to me by the dear Clare of Silverfishfood, anyway here's a photo of the cover (look to the left) so once again we get to hear the saga of the Macrinnalch werewolves (aka. the bold and the beautiful)Kalix is STILL deathly anorexic and drug addicted, Markus is still thane, Thrix is looking for love and (dear) Malveria is still battling with her fashion rival Princess Kabachetka. so this is one of those books that you wouldn't buy but its fun to read, esp. when Agrivex (a young fire elemental with a penchant for Hello Kitty and Doc Martins) manages to get her and Kalix into highschool, this leads to many unimaginable scenarios quite typical of these book series. Now i am quite tender towards this series (i admit i have a small weakness when it comes to trashy fantasy novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books I'm reading

  • angel
  • the diamond of drury lane
  • The survival game
  • Nick and Norah's infinite playlist
  • Fever Crumb; Phillip Reeve

About Me

My photo
I am Tom. I can jump. I can read. Read me jumping. Read me reading.